UPCOMING Ashtanga and Vinyasa 200 HOUR Teacher Training Certificate + BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda Massage course – Praia da Rocha beach, Portimao – PORTUGAL:
April 20th-May 5th, 2020
May 11-May 26, 2020
June 1st-June 16th, 2020
September 24th-Oct.8th, 2020
October 13th-October 27th, 2020
November 2nd-November 17th, 2020
Please contact as soon as possible to secure your spot! Hurry to avoid disappointment as the slots fill up quickly during the popular holiday season in gorgeous Algarve!
Ashtanga & Vinyasa 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
+ BONUS 8 Hour Ayurveda-Massage course in Algarve, Portugal
Treat yourself on this inspiring yoga retreat to southern Portugal. Be awestruck by the beauty of praia da Rocha beach in Portimao, Algarve. Be surrounded by several stunning beach coasts such as the Benagil sea cave beach and grottos declared by the Huffington Post as one of “the most beautiful beaches in the world.” Be inspired, meditate, learn, contemplate, take home a valuable gift of restored health, and learn in depth about the art of teaching yoga, meditation, pranayama, yogic lifestyle and self-sustainability as a global yoga teacher.
Participating in a certified 200 Hour training and 8 Hour Ayurveda massage course and applied yoga anatomy will transform and inspire you.
Our teacher training program can be the first step in a life transformative journey of health and wellness. This program is conducted once a year to guarantee the best of the best teachers are available for this unique certification training. You will be learning from highly experienced, talented, and compassionate instructors. Often our students describe our program as a life changing and transformative experience.
- Intensive 200 hours of Ashtanga + Vinyasa training
- Variety of daily Meditation and Pranayama ( powerful breathing techniques)
- Receive a one-of-a-kind training +Yoga Alliance certificate upon completion
- Alignment & Modification lessons in Ashtanga+ Vinyasa Flow
- Daily morning tea, coffee or organic juices
- 2 Daily Vegetarian or Vegan Meals
- 14 days accommodation
- Introduction to Ayurveda massage, Reiki and Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy: How to apply 8 Limbs of Yoga into daily life, learn more about Patanjali Yoga
- Study The Patanjali Sutras and daily application of Yoga Teaching Methods
- Learn about Nutrition & Vegetarianism
- Modules on applied Yoga anatomy in a practical, simple manner
- Sound Healing session with gongs, Tibetan Singing Bowls,crystals, angel cards and powerful Kirtan mantras and celebration.
- Intimacy circle exercises, Kryas and emotional release Breath Work and Dance
- Reiki Attunement Session(optional)
- In-depth learning about yogic lifestyle
- Practice teaching yoga everyday
- Hiking nearby
- Mountain walking/trekking nearby
- Swimming pool
- World class beaches nearby
- Relaxing Dining area
- Local markets nearby
- Tour assistance
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Self-service Kitchen
- Lounge area
- Newly renovated Yoga studio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room cleaning, towel service
This training is a perfect balance between peaceful countryside relaxation( for private villa option) and upbeat, lively friendly, cafes and restaurants of the beach strip and 5 minutes from the famous Praia da Rocha beach. There are 4 gorgeous beaches all within walking distance. The evening and morning Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda massage techniques and Pranayama are the essential aspects of this training. You will find the teachers and the Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio uplifting and relaxing.
During the training, you will practice sunrise Vinyasa flow yoga in the morning, followed by gentle Flow, Restorative yoga, Yin or sessions such as powerful sound journey healings by local Shaman healer in the evenings. The sessions are usually held in a boutique yoga studio on Praia da Rocha or on the beach depending on weather, and include pranayama (breathwork), mindful meditation, and yoga Nidra meditation.
Students will have ample time with teachers 1×1 and will be practicing teaching starting on day one and receive practical, supportive feedback on their teaching daily. Business yoga, Acro, arm balances, kidskyoga, social media tips for branding yourself as a global yoga teacher will be covered.
We will be enjoying a variety of unique activities such as Reiki sessions, Tibetan bowl sound healing, Chakra &Kundalini meditations and powerful Pranayama and Breath Work sessions. There will be classes on lesson planning, Sequencing Vinyasa Flows and Ashtanga inspired sequencing and how to teach students each of these techniques.
What You Will Receive:
- Ancient teachings brought into a contemporary context
- Becoming a part of the family and feeling like you’ve know everyone for years
- Complete change in your lifestyle
- Delicious healthy organic, vegetarian meals
- Surrounding beaches and the beautiful nature, sound of singing starlings, and of course the amazing sunsets, sunrises, and millions of stars and moonlight
- Lessons from a variety of experienced teachers (each one has different strengths) who will help you grow in many different ways
- Meeting people from all over the world who share the same passion for the yogic lifestyle
- Transformational experience that you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
Bend it like Buddha offers 180 contact in class hours and 20 remaining hours are allotted for study and reviewing course material during free time, preparing for assignments, reading classic yoga Ebooks we send you prior to the program start date.
Preparing prior to the program by pre reading the course material beforehand helps students retain information and encourages everyone to get the most out of the training.
- Excursions that you can enjoy during this retreat include:
- Boat tour or kayaking through beach grottos and caves
- Hiking through the woodland forests of Monchique to visit waterfalls, meditate
- Hydro aqua candle light spa with cold pools, hot pools, Turkish baths (steam rooms), sauna, and various relaxing aqua massage jets
This inspirational program is held in gorgeous Praia da Rocha beach in Portimao there’s also Monchique mountain with a woodland forest nearby. This area has inspired many and has been chosen by several imminent yogis and well known gurus to build Ashrams and Eco communities in this region. As it is beautifully natural, peaceful and a refreshing place to restore your mind, body and soul.
The program takes place 1 minute away from one of Portugal’s most famous and beautiful beach-Praia da Rocha beach, Portimao-Algarve at the Bend it like Buddha Yoga school. There are several good restaurants, shops, and cafes with a variety of other activities nearby.
The accommodations offered by Bend it like Buddha is at Flor da Rocha Portimao 4 star hotel apartments and have shower, toilet, patio, living room and a kitchen. Swimming pool, lounge chairs, cafe, 24 hr security/concierge, satellite television, strong wifi and new SPA.
On request and at additional cost a premium private room at Flor da Rocha can be arranged for you, only 5 minute walking distance from the yoga school and Praia da Rocha beach.
The private option offers private bedroom, bathroom, own kitchen and patio accommodations. All bedrooms have their own bath and shower.
All Accommodations include:
- 24-hour reception
- Daily cleaning service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming Pool
- Glass ware
- Stove top oven
- New SPA
During the program, you will be served with daily breakfast and lunch. The food concept is healthy, tasty, vegetarian, and organic. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice or sweet, colorful herbal detox teas.
Everything is freshly harvested and lovingly prepared with attention to detail in the on-site kitchen where you can cook your own meals if you prefer. There are diverse fusion recipes in a peaceful and tranquil setting. Bend it like Buddha Yoga believes that pleasing your palate is fundamental to your experience.
Throughout the day you can order for an extra fee small snacks, vitamin, health-booster juices, coffee and fresh local fruit.
Our students also enjoy occasional dinners out by visiting some of the delicious local restaurants nearby.
There are a variety of restaurants that serve excellent Brazilian, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Russian, Indian, Turkish, Italian, or English food.
- 14 nights accommodation
- Daily morning tea or organic juices, snacks
- Daily organic vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- Training and course materials
- Registered Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hour Ashtanga + Vinyasa certificate, training and manuals
- 2 daily yoga, meditation or pranayama sessions
- Access to self-serve kitchen, Dining area, Patio-sitting area, Wifi
- Nidra, Mindfulness meditations, massage
- Consultation, assessment and support after the training
- Pre-Training PDFs and important Yoga Ebooks
- Yoga Teacher Manual
- Depending on weather boating-wild life excursion, swim and snorkel through the most beautiful beach grottoes in the world ( Optional, extra fee)
- Personalized yoga program by several experts in Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Anatomy, Ayurveda, Reiki, Sound Healing and MORE!
- Healing Ayurvedic massage, Dynamic meditation-in-motion and much MORE!
- Post-program support
- Reiki 1 attunement session(optional)
- Spiritual hiking trip through a woodland forest, see waterfalls and enjoy a Guided Yoga Nidra meditation at the top of the peak or beside the waterfall ( optional)
Please fill the Initial Online Application form above.
Once it gets read and approved for registration we will send you notification.
Then you can send deposit via PayPal to secure your spot into the course.
15 Days Portugal RYT 200 Hr. Deposit.
After that you will get another more detailed forms to fill about your Health and Contacts.
Make a life changing positive investment to You!
Discount for students and local Portuguese with Cartao de cidadao: € 1599 EUR
Non – Residential economical package: € 1899 EUR
- Shared accommodation: € 2199 EUR
- Private accommodation: € 2899 EUR
Often our previous courses have often been at capacity months prior to start date. Hurry to avoid disappointment. Limited Spots!
Since this is a 15 day intensive training, we have created an online 200 hour portal to help you to retain the information you learn during the on-site training and help to inspire you and to prepare you more for teaching in studios and to your family and friends. Here are video recordings of popular Vinyasa sequences and practice videos and alignment-based videos, lectures on anatomy and biomechanics, reading and essays on yoga history, philosophy and tradition. Videos and course material is continously being added to the portal and you have access to this forever!
Beginners welcome. Everyone welcome!
One year experience in Ashtanga or Vinyasa yoga is highly recommended
Meet eclectic, like-minded yogis from all over the world and make life-long lasting friends with students and teachers!!
Our previous training attracted yogis from 17 different countries including: Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Spain, Taiwan, China, London, Germany and Dubai…
If you feel inspired to register into the program please do not hesitate and contact us as soon as possible. Please do not miss out on this incredible life time journey of wellness, health and mind, body, spirit rejuvenation.
If you are interested in registering and have any questions