Dates: March 16, 2018 – March 29, 2018 (15 days) COMPLETED
*Suggested day of arrival; March 15th for optional orientation
If you love to practice yoga or have always wanted to go deeper with this ancient art of relaxation, then this poi, fire dance, and yoga retreat is the perfect one for you! Bend it like Buddha Yoga and Lucid Dream Flow is committed and will work together for your own individualized attention and growth. Lessons are customized according to each student level and will begin with your own ability when you arrive so that you can progress at your own rate.
- Yoga Alliance RYT200 Hour Yoga Teacher certification
- Learning Massage and Raw nutrition
- 8 hour isometric massage certificate
- Daily meals, 1 daily buffet raw meal with morning smoothies
- 14 nights accommodation
- Daily Ashtanga or Vinyasa Flow yoga classes (90 minutes)
- Belly dance, Reiki class
- Graduation celebration dinner and fire dance performance
- Training Manuals, classic Yoga Books
- Guided waterfall hike or sightseeing tour
- Daily Ashtanga and Vinyasa flow yoga classes
- Yoga Adjustments/Modifications sessions
- Meditation & Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Guided waterfall hike- sightseeing tour
- Introduction to yoga business & branding yourself as a studio and teacher
- Weekly evening fire show
- On April 2nd (evening) celebrate your 200 Hr. graduation at Bali Spirit with new, like-minded friends from around the world!
- Super smoothies and a raw food buffet
- Belly Dancing, Isometric Massage, Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga in a Tibetan Yurt on the shores of Lake Batur, hotsprings ( optional, extra fee)
INSTRUCTION LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
CLASS SIZE LIMIT: 15
- 06:30 Mantras, pranayama, Ashtanga yoga or Vinyasa flow yoga
- 08:00 Take rest and raw buffet, smoothies
- 09:00 Pranayama/Meditation
- 10:00 Subtle energetic systems, the chakras, nadis
- 11:00 Yoga Alignment, adjustment, and modification
- 12:00 Lunch- Raw food/Nutrition modules
- 13:00Yoga philosophy, running a yoga studio, and social media
- 14:00 Yoga Anatomy, physiology, and massage modules
- 16:00 Light dinner
- 17:30 Applied Yoga teaching methodology, practice teaching, meditation and pranayama
- 18:30 Take rest and dinner
This program will take place in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
Located in a beautiful, tranquil and off the beaten path area, just 20 minutes outside of Ubud. The venue and school is founded on the principle of self-enhancement of the body, the mind, and the soul.The yoga classes are held in a peaceful studio space surrounded by nature, and are within earshot of the sweet sounds of singing birds and howling monkeys. There are unforgettable experiences waiting for you, some just around the corner from our venue.
This year the training will be hosted at Bali Temple Flow. This one of a kind venue is steeped in character and is newly renovated! Its atmosphere you cannot find elsewhere, like access to the sacred hot spring water temple! The nature hike behind Bali Flow Temple is absolutely spectacular. Click the hyperlink to explore their official website for more information and pictures.
You can choose a room for yourself or with a friend, or request to be set up with a roommate. You may also choose to stay in one of the economical shared rooms with shared bath. No matter which accommodation you choose, you will share a full kitchen, beautiful backyard chill out garden space and living /dining area. The dining room and lounge with chairs, couch, and fans is now complete and available for your chilling pleasures. All bathrooms include western style toilets and hot showers.
- All the rooms have electric fans
- We provide fresh bed sheets and towels
- Laundry services available for additional charge
If you come alone and choose a shared room, you will normally be set up with one roommate, or if circumstances require, a maximum of two roommates. If for some reason we do not have a roommate available for you, you may be upgraded to a private room instead free of charge. If you come as a couple or with friends, they will place you in your own room with up to three beds.
- Newly renovated rooms available
- Economical shared rooms available
- Also available are three economical shared rooms with shared bath.
The two co-ed rooms have a bunk bed and a twin. There is also a room for couples with a large king sized size bed. Shared rooms with shared bath provide fans and mosquito netting for every bed. They also share a living room, several showers and bathrooms, as well as a changing room downstairs.
During the program, you will be served with daily breakfast, lunch and light dinner and drinks. Meals are raw, vegetarian and Balinese cuisine The raw food element adds to experience and allows for you to experience the most out of this 2 week transformational journey.
The food concept is healthy, tasty, vegetarian, nutritious and organic. Food that will detoxify and energize the body. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, savory soups and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice or sweet, colorful herbal tea.
Everything is freshly harvested and lovingly prepared with attention to detail in the on-site kitchen where you can cook your own meals if you prefer. There are diverse fusion recipes in a peaceful and tranquil setting. Bend it like Buddha believes that pleasing your palate is fundamental to your experience.
• If you are vegan, raw foodie, or gluten free, it’s no problem. The resident chef can make something delicious for you. You can choose from fresh tropical fruit, homemade organic yogurt, a wide selection of vegetarian dishes (delicious even for those not used to vegetarian food), curry dhal, rice, salads, herbal teas, and chai.
• Throughout the day, you can order small snacks, vitamin, health-booster juices, and fresh local fruit for a small extra fee.
ACTIVITIES (optional-extra fee)
•Tirta Limpu Water temple waterfall hike with purification water ceremony. Since we are located so close to the sacred Limpu Falls, we can’t pass up the opportunity to experience this refreshing break. Every student will be taken on an easy hike to the local watering hole for a rest and a quick dip. There you can swim or just sit and admire the water temple.
• Tirta Limpu Water temple – only 10 minutes drive
• Beautiful White Sand Beach and Blue Lagoon – 1 hour drive
• Surfing in Canggu – 1 hour drive
• Snorkeling and Scuba Diving in Amed – 2 hours drive
• Bali Bird Park – 30 minutes drive
• Shopping, cafes, restaurants… in Ubud – 15 minutes drive
• Traditional Balinese dance and Gamelan Performances at the Palace Theatre in Ubud – 20 minutes drive
• Bali Eco Bike Tours
• River Tubing Tours
• Boating nearby
• Horse riding / rental
• Shopping nearby
Whether you are just starting out in yoga or looking to take the more advanced program, you will have the opportunity to practice with others on your skill level in a very relaxing, supportive and intimate atmosphere. In addition to this you will be taught by professionals whose goals are to help assist you in getting to new yoga levels and who want to help you reach the ultimate in relaxation.
*Yoga Alliance requires 60 hours at home assignment prior to training.
L. Farrah Furtado
Farrah obtained her advance yoga certification in Goa, India (Yoga Alliance; E RYT 500 in Vinyasa Flow). She is the lead teacher of Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio in Praia Da Rocha in Algarve, Portugal. She studies classic Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in Mysore, India with the imminent yoga legend, BNS Iyengar at the Krishnamacharya shala each year. She received the advanced certification 500 hour in Vinyasa in India. She has been teaching yoga for over 7 years. She has been teaching and directing 200 hour yoga teacher trainings in India, Portugal and Taiwan since 2014. Every year she takes about 15 of her students to Goa and Mysore, India to “go deeper” into the yoga practice in the birthplace of yoga.
Farrah is a healing touch and pranayama -chi practitioner and studied meditation with monks for 5 years at the Buddhist monastery; Fo Guan Shan in Taiwan and has her 3rd level degree in Usui Reiki-healing touch therapy and has offered her Reiki-therapy professionally for 5 years. She has a BA degree in Psychology from the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada and studied International Development at the University of British Columbia.
Future Outlook for Yoga Teachers:
According to CNN, senior yoga teachers with 7 years of experience, earn an average of $62K/year, and yoga teaching is ranked as the #10 most desirable job in the United States. Many graduates are able to earn back their tuition in three-to-six months of teaching and then have a skill set that serves them for life. According to the USA Bureau of Statistics, yoga teachers will continue to be in demand and growth in this field will increase by 8% for the next seven years.
Shared Room: 2399 Euros
15 Day 200-hour Yoga TTC, Massage & Raw Food certification in Bali, Indonesia. Shared Room
Private Room: 3100 Euros
15 Day 200-hour Yoga TTC, Massage & Raw Food certification in Bali, Indonesia. Private Room
To register 350 Euros deposit is required
15 Day 200-hour Yoga Teacher training, Massage & Raw Food certification in Bali, Indonesia. Deposit
For information about the booking conditions, please contact us through the contact page of this website or directly at: BenditlikeBuddhaYoga@gmail.com
Bend it like Buddha Yoga, Portugal (RYS 200) Facebook
There are no refunds due to the small group of participants, the hotel offers no refund policy/location at high demand location and difficult to fill the spot on short notice. If a student is unable to attend a ttc they have registered for and paid either in full tuition or the 14% deposit: if the cancellation is more than 40 days before the training start date, there is a 150€ administration fee charged. If the cancellation is less than 45 days from the training start date, there is a 300€ fee. There are no refunds. If tuition payment in full was already made and a student cancels, a transfer of dates is possible with payment confirmation receipt of admin fee 150€. Transfer of dates can only be made for either the next TTC following the cancelled date or for the 2nd next TTC and from only under 1 year from when the initial 14% deposit transfer was transferred.