Dates: March 8th, 2019 – March 21th, 2019
If you love to practice yoga or have always wanted to go deeper with this ancient art of relaxation, then this Ashtanga & Vinyasa yoga program is the perfect one for you!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
* One-of-a-kind certification package:
Receive 200 Hour Ashtanga & Vinyasa Teacher training
- Daily snacks, beverages, 3 daily vegetarian and vegan meals, chef on-site can cater to all diets
- 14 days’ accommodation
- 2 Daily Morning Ashtanga or Vinyasa and daily evening restorative or Vinyasa yoga PM classes
- Daily Pranayama and Meditation classes
- Graduation celebration continues at Bali Spirit ( optional)opening night, dinner and dance performances
- Training PDFS, important Yoga EBooks
- Welcome Dinner with Balinese folklore-musicians’ performance( Optional 55€, includes Extra Night accommodations)
- Water Purification ceremony with Balinese priest
- Karma Yoga: Final day your choice to teach kids yoga, sing songs to children at a local Children’s Orphanage
- Learn more about the 8 limbs of Yoga, Vegetarian & yoga lifestyle, Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, Chakras, massage, Nadis-energy channels, subtle energetic body, Kundalini, Modifications, Alignment, Pranayama, Emotional cleansing Breathwork and MUCH More!
- Daily Ashtanga or Vinyasa flow or restorative yoga classes ( 2 yoga classes x daily)
- Yoga Alignment, Adjustments/Modifications sessions
- Yoga Anatomy
- Daily Meditation & Pranayama (powerful breathing techniques)
- Award winning Luxury Floating Leaf accommodations: DETAILS & LOCATION OF VENUE LINK HERE
- Introduction to yoga, massage, branding yourself as a studio and teacher
- Charity Event at local Orphanage, your choice to teach yoga to children at the local Orphanage,
- Unique Water Purification Ceremony with Balinese priest on auspicious, sacred day
- Welcome & Graduation Celebration Dinner with Balinese folklore-musicians’ performances ( Optional)
INSTRUCTION LANGUAGE: ENGLISH
CLASS SIZE LIMIT: 22
This program will take place in Sukawati, Bali, Indonesia. Located in a beautiful, tranquil and off the beaten path area, just 20 minutes outside of central Ubud. We practice yoga in peace and serenity but one can still get to the sites and be in the magical bustle of Ubud within reach. The Resort is set in a small Balinese village amongst beautiful rice fields. The location is far away from all the pollution, traffic and the mass craziness of tourists found in central Ubud, however conveniently located close to the beach, airport and other Bali landmarks. The yoga classes are held in a unique studio space surrounded by nature, and are within earshot of the sweet sounds of singing birds and howling monkeys. It has been acclaimed as “Asia’s best place to practice Yoga!” and offers amazing views of Holy Mt. Agung as well as the beautiful Indian Ocean and Bali’s outer laying islands.
This year the training venue has been upgraded and will be hosted at Floating Leaf Eco-Luxury Retreat, a true eco retreat centre. A centre that deeply cares for the environment and the preservation of the local landscape. Their mission is to be of an example for sustainable living without sacrificing luxury, comfort or service.
You can choose a double room for yourself and with a friend, or request to be set up with a roommate. You may also choose to stay in one of the economical shared -triple rooms with shared bathroom. No matter which accommodation you choose, you will have access to a beautiful swimming pool, beautiful backyard chill out garden space and large living /dining area.
If you come alone and choose a shared room, you will normally be set up with one roommate, or if circumstances require, a maximum of three roommates. If for some reason we do not have a roommate available for you, you may be upgraded to a private room instead free of charge. If you come as a couple or with friends, they will place you in your own room with up to three single beds.
A few of the many magical facilities that this venue offers are:
– Exotic Body Rituals
– Face / Hand and Foot Treatments
– Herbal Steam Therapies
– Healing Pool (salt water not chlorine)
– An organic permaculture garden
– Cooking classes
– Surf guide
During the program, you will be served with daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks and drinks(except on Sundays-days off from training). There is raw -super foods element, which adds to the experience and allows for you to experience the most out of this 2-week transformational journey.
The food concept is healthy, tasty, vegetarian, nutritious and organic. We have a local Balinese culinary-arts team that make us delicious, veggie& fresh food on site!
Food that will detoxify and energize the body. Savor juicy local fruit, crunchy organic vegetables, crisp salads, savory soups and fragrant herbs while sipping on an energizing juice or sweet, colorful herbal tea.
Everything is freshly harvested and lovingly prepared with attention to detail in the on-site restaurant. There are diverse fusion recipes in a peaceful and tranquil setting.
• If you are vegan, raw foodie, or gluten free, WELCOME! The resident cook can make something delicious for you. You can choose from fresh tropical fruit, organic yogurt, a wide selection of vegetarian dishes (delicious even for those not used to vegetarian food), curries, tempeh, rice, salads, herbal teas, and chai.
• Throughout the day, you can order small snacks, vitamin, health-booster juices, and fresh local fruit for a small extra fee off of the on-site restaurant.
•Tirta Limpu Water temple waterfall hike. Since we are located so close to the sacred Limpu Falls, we can’t pass up the opportunity to experience this refreshing break. Every student will be taken on an easy hike to the local watering hole for a rest and a quick dip. There you can swim or just sit and admire the water temple.
• Tirta Limpu Water temple – only 10 minute’s drive
• Beautiful White Sand Beach and Blue Lagoon – 1 hour drive
• Surfing in Canggu – 1 hour drive
• Snorkelling and Scuba Diving in Amed – 2 hours drive
• Bali Bird Park – 30 minutes drive
• Shopping, cafes, restaurants… in Ubud – 15 minutes drive
• Traditional Balinese dance and Gamelan Performances at the Palace Theatre in Ubud – 20 minutes drive
• Bali Eco Bike Tours
• River Tubing Tours
• Boating nearby
• Horse riding / rental
• Shopping nearby
• Health class
Whether you are just starting out in yoga or looking to take the more advanced program, you will have the opportunity to practice with others on your skill level in a very relaxing, intimate atmosphere. In addition to this, you will be taught by professionals whose goals are to help assist you in getting to new yoga levels and who want to help you reach the ultimate in relaxation.
L. Farrah Furtado
Farrah obtained her advance yoga certification in Goa, India (Advanced 300 Hr. in Vinyasa Flow). She is the founder of Bend it like Buddha Yoga studio in Praia Da Rocha in Algarve, Portugal. She studies classic Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in Mysore, India with the imminent yoga legend, BNS Iyengar at the Krishnamacharya shala each year. She has been teaching yoga for over 10 years. She has been teaching and directing 200-hour yoga teacher trainings in stunning locations in India, Portugal and Taiwan since 2014. Every year she takes her students to Goa and Mysore, India to “go deeper” into the yoga practice in the birthplace of yoga.
Farrah is a healing touch and pranayama -chi practitioner and studied meditation with monks for 5 years at the Buddhist monastery; Fo Guan Shan in Taiwan and has her third level degree in Usui Reiki and has offered her Reiki-therapy professionally for 5 years. She has a BA degree in Psychology from the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada and studied International Development at the University of British Columbia.
for 14 days, 2 certificates/ training, Yoga EBooks/Course materials PDFS, 3 Daily Delicious, Veggie Buffet Meals/ Smoothies
2299€ Non Residential, students book their own accommodations
(SHARED ACCOMMODATIONS AT Floating Leaf at CAPACITY )
RYT 200 Hr.
RYT 200 Hr. Yoga Alliance Certificate deposit
Venue and Accommodations:
Positive Career Outlook for Yoga Instructors:
According to the USA labour board -statistics: yoga teachers with 7 years of experience, earn an average of $62K/year, and yoga teaching is ranked as the #10 most desirable job in the United States. Many graduates are able to earn back their tuition in three-to-six months of teaching and then have a skill set that serves them for life.
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics states that from 2014 until 2024 yoga instructors will continue to be in demand and this trend is expected to increase by at least 8% job growth for the next ten years.
For information about the booking conditions, please contact us directly at: BenditlikeBuddhaYoga@gmail.com
Bend it like Buddha Yoga,
Farrah’s Yoga Nidra-Your Heart’s Desire! on YouTube